Law Office of Roger L. Gambatese
510 Fourth Street, Davis, CA 95616 :: 530-756-8300
ABOUT ROGER GAMBATESE
In 1981, he was given the “AV Preeminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the lawyer rating service that relies on the opinions of judges and other lawyers. He has held the rating ever since. The AV Preeminent rating is reserved for those lawyers who have demonstrated the highest legal ability and high ethical standards.*
Since 1993, Roger has been certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in “estate planning, trust and probate law.” This certification requires continuing education and ongoing demonstration of competence in that area of the law.
He is a member of the State Bar of California and its Trusts and Estates Section and a member of the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Graduate of Yale University, receiving his bachelor’s degree with honors
- Graduate of the University of Michigan Law School
- “Lifetime Member” of the Sacramento Estate Planning Council. He has served on its board of directors and as chair of the Tax and Legislation Update Committee
- Past president of the Yolo County Bar Association
- Past president of the Rotary Club of Davis and a recipient of its Lifetime Service Award
- Past faculty member of the U. C. Davis Extension and the Davis Adult School, where he taught classes in trusts and estates
- Past pro-tem judge on the Yolo County Superior Court where he handled probate matters
- Air Force officer in the Judge Advocate General’s Department serving as a lawyer in the base legal office at Travis Air Force Base (1962-65)
- Deputy District Attorney for Yolo County (1965-70; Chief Deputy, 1968-70)
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
The information contained in this website is provided as general information and is not intended as legal advice. Because the law is not static and one situation may differ from the next, we cannot assume responsibility for any actions taken based on information contained in this website. Contacting this office does not create an attorney-client relationship, so please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been clearly established by mutual consent.